...yawn...

here i am at home resting
it's my day off lah lol.....
later meeting my bro n sis and together with my ah bu,
the 4 of us are going to watch DEATH Note the movie
cos my bro n sis won the movie ticks
haha...
my bro won the ticks right after he watched it.. dots sia...
anyway...
i'm glad Brian Mcfadden's going to release his new album soon...
thought no news sia...
scared the hell outta me.. cos i liked his voice.. his singing rocks...

enjoy this from youtube...


One of Brian's single - Demons

quite nice oso...
then the one he sang with Delta oso very nice...


Brian n Delta - Almost here (Live)



Almost here (MV)
currently training this character of mine to be a warrior...
-miyuki- is my character.. the one beside me is my sista's character - sunce-
lolx...
been playing this game for a couple of mths i think... fun ~
okie...
post later liao...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021