...lalala...

sick...
i'm down with flu...
recently busy until thank goodness my sista come help me over @ my workplace..
so much designs to do sia...
then boss had pass over another job that used to be another's designer's one to me...
dun ask me why cos i oso dunno why.. dun wanna know too much...
workplace is freezing like hell... why the heck go and service the the air-con..
already freezing still service...
sniff
sniff
sniff
anyway.... i bought Goong DVD+Goong1.5+OST...
bought it from sista's online auction fren...
cheap... gd quality....
i like 信 sia...
he's very coooool.. lolx... he has hidden inner double eyelid wor...
pics can be viewed from my sista's blog @ http://meiyi-koichi-domoto.blogspot.com/
i'm a bit lazy to upload...
haiz....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021