...long time...

Good day
so my sista and my friends have been nagging at me..
why i didn't update my blog...
errmmm
to be honest,
partly it's because i'm lazy, no mood lah
the other is that, my workplace de mac's browser are all old lor
cannot upgrade/update cos they blocked it
browser old i cannot post leh, i can login but cannot post lor
so it's beri irritating de leh

i have several new pictures to post
and yes,
i'm lazy to post lah
need to upload to photobucket first
so very sianz lor

i can hear complains already
yesyes
i could take some effort just to upload
see how lor
if i feel like it then i go upload lor
lolx

i've bought tsuyoshi's new book (released specially by FINEBOYS)
it's super nice de lor!!!
which reminds me,
i've yet to pre-order his new album
S H I T
i must do it soon...
before it disappears again

most of the things released by tsuyoshi,
i do not hesitate to buy
why?
i dunno
probably cos he's my idol
he's the one i adore
the one i admire for more than 10 bloody years
but yet
i like it this way!!!
hmpf

oh yes, i also bought wanwan's new book.
not bad not bad!

here's some photos that runrun took that day when we meet up (with sarah, jingjing, his gf)
copyright belongs to him.

crap
i can't see the codings becos of lousy browsers again...
s h i t
will add in the codes when i get home....

*update*
was using pc at work to upload files for work...
so i am able to quickly post this entry
here are some of the pics
enjoy~~












right
i forgot to add
that prunella is runrun's pullip (the middle one, lady in black)
she is call --> mi-chan

the taeyang is Jade aka Yamapi (my sis's)
and the lady in white is my neo noir
named koii (ko-ee)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021