I wonder

I wonder if Lynn,
you're reading this,
you would probably wanna kill me
cos I shld really be posting updates of the fics already right?

Ahem
I shall this time round try my very best
to update at least Test of Love by this weekend!
Since I'm almost done with the SDK part (almost?)

Those who dunno what the hell i'm talking abt
is tat i'm writing a fic (think i mentioned that last year when i start writing)
anyway, this fic is a KinKi Kids Fan Fiction~
and now I have 2 fics on hand,
one being the very first one I wrote - Test Of Love
and the other being - LoveHaze
One is based on modern society
the other on ancient japan (that would be lovehaze)

Lovehaze's writing is actually killing me
because i sorta changed the way i wrote
TT^TT
the style is different from Test of Love
which is actually making or rather costing me
twice as much time from how i spend on Test of Love...
tsktsk

(why do i feel as if i'm talking to myself....)

oh well...
back to work
and speaking of work...
took a cab down today cos stupid internet gives me prob again
(that would be at home)
i have to solve it before i go to work cos otherwise,
my sis and bro would call me like mad
and ask me for help on phone
tsktsk

and afternoon,
got to do a photoshoot for the press con for
Michael Jackson's impersonator - Edward Moss.... is coming to Science Centre...

back to work now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021