...

Seriously,
I like what I'm doing
as in what I love doing...
not about work

I like to read
I like to write
I love getting myself high with KinKi Kids
Especially Tsuyoshi...

You might not understand why
but to be able to like him and his music (and of course their music)
is something I truly enjoy and love

I have no regrets in getting their stuffs

and of course if I am unable to get it for certain stupid reason
of course I will get mad

You might think of it as a waste of money
but I think it's worth every penny

Yes, it is true I cannot bring any of these when I step into my grave
But it's my own freaking money...

Tell me what is wrong with spending my own money?

I shall jolly well burn them all with me when I step into my own grave...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021