Reasons

There are many reasons behind why I love KinKi Kids so much

That goes the same as to why I love Tsuyoshi too

Words are beyond how I can describe

What the both of them bring to me is far more from what I can give them or even to other people

The music that they bring to me

Gives me life

Gives me support in many ways

I know it may sound rather ridiculous to many

However

This is really how I feel

I am truly thankful and grateful

For the presence of KinKi Kids

Thank you Johnny san for discovering them

Thank you Koichi and Tsuyoshi for being the KinKi Kids we all know

Thank you for everything

I love you guys


---------------------------

This is yet another confession of mine...
It just suddenly hit me
So I gotta pen it down
They are all true in case you're wondering
From the bottom of my heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...let's see...

...tired...

Promotion