I won!

I was at Qoo10 trying my luck with auctions and I am really telling the truth, I really tried for fun.

And now I really won!

I am beyond hysterical! (Wait, is this the correct word to use)

And it's my dream console!  PS4 SILM!!

So so so excited and it's cheaper than retail!!!  Hahaha

And so, today becomes the day I spent over 2k cos I paid my school fees for university and my PS4!

Will be collecting it soon!

And yes Qoo10, your customer service ought to improve. They were not helping me at all when I called and said I can't purchase.
Kept offering my voucher and yet they could not check with the seller on why we can't purchase... Wtf...

And dear seller, you're absolutely awesome, love how quick you helped me to resolve the purchasing issue!!!  Big thanks!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021