2022

I don't post as many as I used to be. Perhaps, is because I am lazy, or maybe is because I do not know what to share. 

I enter a different age group today. 

I am still Single but I am happy. 

Who says you need a better half to be alive?

If fate comes knocking on my door, I'll accept it, if it doesn't, I'm cool. I mean life needs to goes on right?

I should be graduating this year! #prayingdamnhard

My dog has left me for 2 years plus, this year marks 3rd. 

We thought of having one more dog but it's hard finding the one that you know is the one. 

Why?

Because no one can replace this lovable boy. 

Work has been crazy, since when it's not right?!

Promotion may or may not comes, I don't think I have much say on this. 

Sigh... is it time to move on? Sometimes I feel it is, sometimes, the lazy bone pulls me. We'll see. 

OK. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Another year... hello 2021