...wOrking...

hmmm....let me see...

on friday, 17/06.. went to Dragon's Gate Restaurant with my folks to have a tim sum buffet.... haha eat till very full... haha... after which went with my bro to YS to buy new PS 2 games... 6 of them.. lolx... got KuOn...StarWars Epi 3, Shining Tears, Dyansty Warriors 5 haha one of my fav... hmmm... wat else...

on Saturday, 18/06,... my cheque is finally encashed... haha.... went to Bt panjang plaza with my mum n sis, then i pop over to TS to buy my long awaited jap drama... actually got 3 i wanna buy... but broke... and i needed the money to pay my hp bills... haiz.. a miserable 200 plus is juz not enough.. plus the jap drama now so expensive... haiz... i bought my long awaited emergency 24hrs part 3 haha... waited very long for it sia... and it's finally out !!! haha yeah !!!! and oh ya... my bro n sis and i chipped in to buy a new PS 2 controller... one of it is spoiled... haiz.... hmmm i baked a cake for my family and oso in celebration of father's day lolx... it's a strawberry cake

and finally today...19/06...
first of all... Happy Father's Day to all the dads in the world.. including my dad who is in Malaysia at the moment while i'm working from 2-8pm now... haha...
next wk is my final week to work....hmm... wat else... my long awaited harry potter and the half-blood prince is coming soon... in 3 weeks time hahaah !!!! yeah....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021