...nEw tErm nEw eVerything...

School has started officially on the 11/07 which is 3 days ago...
i'm now officially a 3rd yr student of Multimedia in N.A.F.A
hee
my gosh... hope i can manage to graduate with no problems coming up to me at all... hee ok must touch wood... cos muz be optimistic mah... my motto for the remaining of the year " Happy Go Lucky " hee... it's been 2 damn weeks since i've posted a new entry... okie.. i admit.. i'm feeling a bit lazy to switch on the pc and post or even check my mails... cos i'm the type whereby during holidays.. it's the time to recharge and do wat i've missed when i do not have the time to do...
like reading !!! haha read quite a number of books during the holidays... including 2 of the Lemony Snicket series of unfortunate events.... lolx.. and one particular chinese novel or history or something caught my attention and i did enjoy reading tat book.. the name's <<德玲公主>> it was not bad... i like it... story plot was set in the last few years of the qing dynasty....
and my sis n i went on to get 4 more PS2 games... lolx... played so many games during the holidays... one word "FUN !!!!" lolx

school started only a few days... and already problems had arised... but nevertheless... i do believe that the class will go on !!! if we dun stick together, my fellow classmates.. other class will bully us...
no lah..haha i'm just trying to lighten up the spirit lah.... haha i realised tat nowadays i like to tell jokes... hmm... pretty not typical of me at all...haha
but nvm.. laughters can cure a hell lot of illness.. ;P

okie... juz 2 more days.... and i'll be getting my Harry Potter Book 6...
can't wait any much longer... i'm gonna bury myself in it when i get it on saturday... i shall make myself wake up at 6am and go collect the book at 7.01am sharp... haha okie a bit overexcited now.. haha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021