...rAiny...

it's raining here over @ NTu...
hmmm...
first of all.. happy belated birthday to Weiji (01.01)
happy belated birthday to AiQing (03.01)
and happy birthday to Esther (04.01)
and upcoming happy birthday to Celine (19.01)

my primary sch folks frenz are asking me if i wanna go on a trip to Tioman in Feb, 10-12 Feb...
when it's happening on my bday... hmmm.. they said they wanna celebrate my bday for me over @Tioman and my god-bro Nic called me last nite to ask me if i can go or not... honestly... i dunno... it's 200 plus.. however.. it's not the money thing tat is holding me back... it's school work that is holding me back... cos the GRAD show is coming and my FYP has not finalise yet...dammit... pre-production assessment is in the week before CNY... how nice isn'it...?!

well.. Nic had ask if my dad has allowed me to go or not.. cos he knows my dad is damn strict... asked him last night however he said it's not safe there in malaysia cos now it's like in chaos... and the tsunami thing could happen in malaysia oso.... hmmmm... and btw... those born in year of dog shld stay away from water....as according to my ah bu... i wouldnt mind going as long as it does not clash with the school work.. and of course must get permission from my folks...
yes i'm coming to be 24 and i still got curfew ok ! haha
but it shows that they care right ?

hmm... oh well... we'll see how...

Attachment is still ongoing and i'm really getting sick n tired of it... hard to use lah... the software... haiz... but i'll hold on to complete it asap... so i can concentrate on my FYP... haiz...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...let's see...

...tired...

Promotion