...Happy Chinese New Year...

Happy CNY !
been terribly lazy and busy lately... thus the long gap in the posts...
assessment is not so bad... both A n R are happy with it... haha if they are happy with it... i'm kinda satisfied... haha it's the hardest to get pass the both of them... so far we're cleared... but it meant bigger hopes will come with bigger n greater responsibilities and of course... doom is near if we do a lousy job... so bless me...

New Year is so far cool... it's my year and my chihuahua's year haha... we're both "dogs" lah...
angpao is usual, less than 100 bucks.. but is ok lah... get used liao... anyway... 80 or 90% of the paos are from my own flesh n blood parents... haha which is cool for me... haha... think i'm talking rubbish... actually thought of blogging abt something i meant to say.. but i've forgotten what izzit... bad memory lately...

I'll be a year older this coming saturday... i'll be at a BBQ organised by my pri sch frenz, shld be bringing 2 frenz along... one haben replied yet.. the other confirmed... so i'm still thinking... shld i ask someone ? perhaps not oso.. cos me not the organiser... wait a bit paiseh... hmmm... see how....

and dear mitchell ah..
if u happen to read this... aiyo... missssss chen ah..... when u wan to meet ? Nel n Zhi will kill u leh... or have ya flew back already... oops...

dear mel, we'll meet someday i know... most likely in april.. when u come for my exhibition... oops... dun kill me... i'm sorry... kill me when u see me bah... sorry...

dear aiqing... i promise we'll all meet up soon oso... really paiseh...

dear whoever out there... (my frenz only... oops)
if i know i shld have meet up for a gathering but haven't done so... let me know... i'm sorry too...
told ya i'm getting old... i'm forgetful liao...

wat else......... erm... can't really remember... till next time...

happy new year...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021