...wEll...

there are times i think my life is pathetic... cos i'm always running out of money... cos i have to take care a lot of bills... like my broadband bill, my hp bills and la la la... my bro and sis are no way better than me oso... this is considered a big "M" problem in my family... we're not rich nor we're poor... we're like to outsiders, we look rich i think... my pt. of view, we're totally so STUCK right in the middle... cos at least we get to eat... to wear... and of course...we ought to be satisfied... but somehow deep down... we all know.. that's not going to be quite possible... cos humans are greedy and so are you and me... we're humans !

but then, when i think i fell into a bad patch... i looked at my dog, i feel so much happier... cos i got him with me... when i see him, my worries just pop out of my head, making me feel so much better... so... what i can say is... i love you MaoMao a.k.a mOmO...

and i had someone i admired for ages... even though he does not know i exists.. but who cares... he's a great singer, a great actor.. so why is singapore not importing his latest jap dramas !!!! pls pls pls let it be released !!! and best of all.. get them or him to perform here !!!! Kinki Kids !!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021