...more games...

i think i'm going crazy over games...
been playing shui hu online or a.k.a water margin online... and now i'm also playing maplestory... due to the 'invitation' of my fren... level up my maple character to 10 in a couple of hrs... lolx...
i'm a magician... will post pics of it...

as for my shui hu characters.. i got 3... 2 ladies and 1 man...
the man's a monk... the ladies are a literatus and a peasant... cool game i would say...
let's just say i'm enjoying the moment of freedom now.. every second of it... lolx

those tat are playing maple, or shui hu... tag me and let me know k
lolx

read some books again over the past few days n weeks.. some are chinese.. some are english...

here's some...



Nobody But You by Julie Kenner...
nice i would say... kept me hooked onto it...
it's an action/detective/romance... 3 in 1



Alone by Lisa Gardner
this one is very mysterious... but i quite like it.. gd plot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021