...morning...

here i am... not sleeping yet...with my dog sitting beside me...
and i went to friendster and create my friendster's blog... http://mitsui1031.blogs.friendster.com/shiyis_blogging/

i must be outta my mind... at least tat's what i think sometimes...

i love to think... read and draw... mayb i should go be a writer... haha but i think my literature sucks... my language is not strong... hmmm which reminds me.. i need to go and learn japanese soon... my jap now is half a bucket tat kind...

i think i'm not tat socialable leh... am i ? hmmm i have close frenz... yes i do have... quite a few.. some are not in singapore now though.. one in Uk, the other in australia... i supposed i'm really the indoor type of person... haha... which one of my fren almost said i had no life.... lolx..
no life meh.. but i got a lot of things to do leh... hmmm

oh well... 2 more days and my beloved ototo will be back from NS... cheers!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021