...time for a change...

izzit time for a change?
i'm thinking...
sometimes my thoughts ponder so far away that i lost track of time and the things happening ard me...

她的忌日快要到了。由衷的希望她从没离开。。。
人死不能复生。。。 我也知道。。。 唉。。。 只能祈祷现在的她更快乐。。。

my sis bought 2 jap magazines...


one of them is this...
the other one has Koichi on the cover... she bought it with my $ lolx...
then she helped me to buy my EMERGENCY 24 HRS Part 1
starring 江口洋介 & 松岛菜菜子...
this one i've been searching for a couple of years.. cos it went out of stock or totally unavailable... then me n my sis saw it at Liang Court's POH KIM... that was a few weeks back when i'm totally broke.. she juz went n help me buy it juz a few days back cos got my pay.. which is not much left now lolx... i got PART 2, PART 3 and the special... but just lack the part 1... lolx
now i finally got it... yeah !!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021