...wat next?...

Been working late these few days...
got my pay cheque on the last day of july...
not too much cos... i started work on the 10th... so the salary is sorta pro-rated... less than 700 wor... cos after CPF deduction... haiz... how to survive... sad...

now got about 5 to 6 projects on hand...
3 namecards to complete, 1 poster, 1 invoice, and most importantly one...
my boss wan me n the other designer to revamp the company's webbie...
lolx... i long time nv touch web leh... die...
need to start reading n refresh myself on the web again liao...
this mth our company's promotion is namecards...
order 2 boxes, get 1 box free.... lolx...
i think i see somemore namecards, i'll go bonkers...

juz finished one envelope design oso... lolx... why why why on earth i wan to kill myself by looking for a graphic designer job sia...
serve me right...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021