...wahhhhhh...

wahahahaah, i bought so many things the past past week...

spent over $200 in a day... but am super satisfied when i bought the things

cos they are wat i initially wanted to buy... so am super happy
now need to buy a few more items then can more or less clear my shopping list lolx


i got so engrossed in this drama and i went to buy it last week!!!
bought the whole set at one go haha DVD.. got special cards inside oso...




my sista took a lot of the pics..

went to watch this 舞台剧 with my sista on the 1st saturday of march...
my bro won the tickets to this drama...
damn nice... it's till the end of this mth, showing at national library's drama centre...
go watch go watch...


and i also bought some books, magazines...
now i still need to buy some more books haha...

oh yes, my sista helped me to pre-order HARRY POTTER'S 7TH BOOK - THE LAST BOOK OF THE SERIES!!!
i can't wait to get the book in july sia
4 more months and i'll get the book!!!!

below are the items i've bought over this mth....
TSuyoshi Domoto's 写真集 !!!
bought it at Kinokuniya.. cost me a bomb... the moment i saw it over at the counter
i was abt to pay for my other 战励品.... i quickly ask the cashier to pass it over to me to
take a look... and upon seeing my dear... i quickly bought it without thinking much...
here's the cover...
one of the insides....


and i bought 弯弯's book...
am going to get the other volume as well...

星座小王子 2007 !! been trying to find this book for ages...


magazines on new technology's phones haha...
okie i bought this just a few days ago (now is 25/03)


bought this last friday at liang court's kino... (16/03)


hmmm also at liang court i think...
wahaha.. tat's all for now... cos i can't really rem wat i want to say.. so till then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021