...NO LIFE...

I realised that i have no life... when my friends ask me out, especially my primary school frenz, i have to reject cos i really really really really cannot squeeze out my time for them... ever since my shifu left the company, i realised i got no more time left for myself, cos i gotta take up the job of 2 designers...

even my past colleagues whom i worked in CPF with, we've been trying meet up for ages for a gathering oso cannot.. the only time i saw them was last yr's MAY... during my graduation exhibition... which i invited them to come over... well at least they really give me face to come... i appreciated their thoughtfulness... cos at least they really understand my situation...

Yasmin, you're also one darling who understand the poor life of a designer... cos we have no time limit to stop working on the projects... it is do or die... and we have to complete the designs before anything... meeting deadlines is our daily routines... and it's not up to us to change the time... it's always the cilents... 9am to 6pm is normal for office ppl... but for us... 6pm oso cannot go back... cos must finish the designs first...

sometimes i wonder why the hell i choose this path... i'm losing my time, my life... my friends... i hope i can try to change the situation to a better one.. even though i'm planning in advance already... planning so much in advance that i know my primary school frenz can never get to see me...

my senior da jie, i am supposed to be meeting her since last year.. but the timing always cannot match... either i got things planned or she got things planned... i'm so sorry DA JIE... i'll try to meet you die die in APril / MAy... if not die die in May... so i can celebrate your bday with u... hope i didnt rem wrongly...

this yr, i've managed to meet at least zhiliang, mitchell, chileong n nelson (all my pre-uni frenz) in feb.... runrun, jingjing n sarah (my nafa frenz) cos i promised them all last yr...
met runrun, jingjing n sarah cos it's runrun's grad show exhibition and i've promised to go since last yr... at least this i managed to go... phew.... planned 2 weeks in advance to book myself n sarah... cos jingjing no prob one... haiz... pathetic life...

then zhiliang, mitchell n chileong, went out with them 2 times in feb... before n after NY... before was to celebrate me n zhiliang's bday... cos mitchell is finally back from Australia... more than 1 yr didnt see her liao... then chileong is more than 4 to 5 yrs no see le... haiz... all gotta pre-booked...

so please please please...

my dear dear friends.... pls try to let me know in advance at least 3 days to a week or more... so i can roughly gauge... otherwise i really cannot promise u'll see me or not... i am not pretending to be busy nor am i trying to be snobbish or being invisible...

i would really love to meet u guys now and then... but my timing is really packed... so please bear with me until i can get my boss to hire more designers to help me...

i haven't got a vacation since last yr's MAY... no life... no life at all... my life revolves ard work n work n work... and after work, all i want is to sleep... and sometimes, i wish i could just sleep and nv wake up again.....

i'm so sorry...
sorry to myself and to my family n friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021