...i wonder...

sometimes i would wonder if god/buddlha wants me to experience hardship in life...
is my life not lousy enough?
am i not a kind soul? (well as least i'm not stealing or killing anyone or doing anything against my conscience 良心)
i would love to be loved and loved someone back
i would love to open my own comic shop hopefully asap
i would love to get my driving licence asap too and a car
i would love to get my own apartment.. even if it's a studio apartment
i would love to start hosting my new web soon... ( still in progress... lots to prepare )
i would love to buy lots of things to pamper my family
i would love to go to Japan and stay there (love their culture and language and of course my dear tsuyoshi)
i would love to be FREE (when i say that i mean mentally)
i would love to go to Italy and France (it's where all the magic starts)
i would love to get a companion for my dog (those who know me knows that i'm crazy over my dog)
i would love to travel back time
i would love to forgive and forget those that i bear hatred against...

FEBRUARY: Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Showing anger easily. Dislike unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Learns to show emotions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021