...is it possible to have dreams?...

do you have a moment when you feel that there are certain people or actually a lot of people who does not really understand you?
I do... to me there is nothing wrong in buying comics because it has become a part of my life, it's my hobby, my dream, my lifestyle... to others, it might simply mean a total waste of money... i love my life the way it is now... so i am not going to change it...
i love my family more than any person in the world... if i need to rank them, then my family would always be number 1, tsuyoshi domoto & my comics number 2 and a handful of friends to be in number 2 only... it's just the way i feel.. no offence to rest of the friends...
nonetheless... i shall continue on the topic a couple of days later when i'm free...
last but not least... KinKi Kids's latest album is coming out on the
14th Nov 2007 - [ phi-special love/ phi-universal love ]
Please support... although this time my sis and i are gonna purchase and pre-order it online...
cheers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021