...wtf...


okie...

i am blogging becos i wan u folks to know what a bastard this person is...


he is such a 小心眼 de bastard...

all becos my bro forgot to add his name in the credits of the video.. he scold my bro... and he send email to scold one... later when my bro confront him, or rather, being on his good heart, he tried to explain to this bastard... this bastard then "talked" with him and then later only looked him in the eye once !!!! once only ok...

send email and scold... such a convenience isn't it...


i think... u dun have the balls to say it infront of my bro and the other co-ns guys... cos u'll know that they'll stand up for him.. u son of a bitch... and i am not scared to offend you... so what if you're a bloody officer... you sucks more than any other officers in the camp..... just becos you're a bloody officer, does it give you the FUCKING right to any how scold ppl is it.... you only become the bloody officer becos u went to the bloody course... no offence to any other officers i know / dun know.... you were on MC for FUCKING 3 WEEKS... come on lah, let's face it...


u DID NOT FUCKING CONTRIBUTE SO DUN BLOODY BLAME PPL FOR NOT PUTTING YOUR NAME... GIVE YOU SPECIAL THANKS IS MORE THAN FUCKING ENOUGH.... YOU'RE SUCH A KIDDO.... SO FUCKING CHILDISH... SAY IT'S FOR YOUR PORTFOLIO... PLS LAH.... IF YOU DO NOT FUCKING CONTRIBUTE, DUN THROW YOUR OWN FACE BY CLAIMING IT'S YOUR CREDITS.... YOU WERE FAKING YOUR ILLNESS AND TAKING 3 WEEKS MC... DO NOT FUCKING CLAIM WHAT IS NOT DONE BY YOU....


and dun FUCKING ANY HOW JUDGE MY BRO'S CHARACTER..... you dun even know him okie.... wait.. i dun even FUCKING KNOW you... but you've obviously FUCKING PISSED 老娘我.... SO I am here... scolding the shit out of you... if my bro had willingly told me what the fuck is your name... trust me.. i'll make the matters WORSE !!!!! I PROMISE I'LL BRING YOU HELL... BUT SINCE YOU'RE ALREADY A LOSER, A BASTARD, A WIMP, AN IDIOT... I RECKON I SHALL NOT WASTE ANY MORE TIME ON YOU.... BUT MIND YOU, IF I EVER SAW YOU MYSELF... I'LL GIVE YOU ONE TIGHT SLAP MYSELF.... AND LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW WHAT A BASTARD YOU ARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON OTHER HAND I SHALL NOT RESORT TO WHAT BASTARDS LIKE HIM WOULD DO....
THERE.....now i feel much better...
and i must apologised to my bro for not knowing this earlier...
i am sorry 阿弟。。。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021