...Happy 2008...

It is now the 4th day of January, surprisingly life is still the same? Or should I say not very surprisingly? First of all let me greet some of my buddies happy birthday.
On the 3rd January, it was Aiqing’s 26th birthday! Happy Birthday my Dear!
And today, it was another buddy’s big day; it is Esther Tan’s 26th birthday! Happy Birthday to You Esther!
I am now sitting in my office after having my lunch… it’s just after 2pm. I’m already feeling sleepy… it always happen like that after lunch huh?

It’s also been a long while since I try to blog anything longer than a page long? It’s been 3 weeks and counting since I’ve started work over at The Treasury. So far so good. My pay is super low because I was referred to by the agency but I’m hoping to get convert to permanent because this is after a steel bowl job. It’s bloody government job ok!

I got so called 3 bosses, namely, Rachel, Shih Yeng and Bernice. Rachel & Shih Yeng is on the 2nd floor like me, and Bernice is on the 7th floor. Do no get mistaken that Bernice holds a higher rank because Bernice is from another department. To be exact, I’m just helping out Bernice when she needs help. Otherwise, I’m under Rachel & Shih Yeng. All 3 are ladies. I’m in the PS21 – Public Service 21. To know more information about PS21, please go to the website and check it out. http://www.psd.gov.sg and http://www.challenge.gov.sg I’m currently helping out Challenge which is a magazine that is circulated throughout the agencies/government bodies.

I’ve been reading Kenny Sia’s blog recently… I must admit, he is one bloody funny guy. Same age as me if I’m not wrong. In one of his issues, he mentioned that Singapore has not produced any swimming gold medalists… I was like WTF?! Then the swimming team of our country is dead or what? Like Tao Li and all? Anyway… a lot of people commented on this issue and corrected him… hope he knows about it…

My brother is thinking of getting a DSLR… Nikon one bah… most probably to get Nikon D40x… and of course who to expect to pay for it? ME LAH! -_-
I’m so broke right now… is waiting for my miserable pay to be encashed to my bank account… I’m rather tempted to get the NDS Lite like now man… but I’m controlling the urge… might get it right before Chinese New Year, hopefully will have NY discount.
And then need to get the PS2 to be repaired… otherwise I can’t play some of the fantastic games that we have… I got so many games yet to be completed lor.

Chalet was not bad… had barbecue on the Friday, 28th December 2007. With 4 of my friends that turned up… I am sorry for not inviting more of you guys cos it’s afterall a family chalet event… thus only inviting a handful… I’ve invited Mitchell, Chileong, Zhiliang, Celine, Sarah and Runrun, but Runrun & Celine gotta work OT so didn’t make it… the rest turn up though… haha we had quite some fun talking crap… I mean chatting haha… forgot to take photo with Sarah before she left but did take with Mitchell, Chileong and Zhiliang. My good buddies since pre-university times.
Okay I shall stop now… cannot keep slacking…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...let's see...

...tired...

Promotion