...CNY coming!!!...

Chinese New Year is coming!!! less than 1 week now... that is not counting today haha..
If you pass by my sista's blog, you would know that we have a new member in the family...
INTRODUCING
THE
DSLR D40x !!!






Pics are taken from Nikon's web... i'm lazy to take...
had already used the 40x to take some photos.. and who else but my lovely dog lolx... will post up those soon... as soon as i use my hm pc...
anyway, we chose to get this becos
1) my Samsung Digital died on us... the lens or something got problem...
2) we're been dying to have one DSLR for ages...
3) we prefer NIKON to CANON
4) it's a wonderful model
5) it's on offer
6) i'm paying thrgh instalment cos i dun print $$$

and we'll try to get another digital cam soon oso, most likely to get SONY... and this is really a good bargain... it's a real solid DSLR!!!
haha, my NDS Lite is saying sayonara... dunno when then i'll get a NDS liao... haiz
and now we want to save up to get a new customised PC... haiz
pls pls let me win the toto or the big sweep....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021