...I must be running some damn good luck lately...


First of all...
Happy Birthday to Mad!!!
Happy Birthday to you!

and i think i must be running some damn good luck recently...
first got praised by the deputy secretary of ***.. then just hrs ago, my boss told me that she was having lunch with some senior management... (and yes i'm in the govt. sector at the moment)
apparently they like my works, said it's very good and they like it...

haha so my boss says keep up the good work...
ermmm although i'm not so fond of the works...
i can never be satisfied with my own work one...
perfectionist ? nah...
and she also asked me when my contract ending? hmmm want me to stay ah.. haha no problem no problem.. just pop the question bah haha
anyway.. so far it has been quite fun here.. although i seldom participate in their small talks...
didn't really like lah...
so far i quite like it here.. been here for almost 3 mths...
so far so good lor =)

wish me the best of luck bah....

*on the way to paradise~~~~ i need more vitamin m...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021