Shiyi | mitsui1031

oh shit... i typed so much crap.. and thought i've copied.. but now accidentally delete all of them...
now i gotta start all over again...

crap~

anyway...
this is me... the one and only me...

i think i'm talking crap here...
and i've been taking massive shots of the pullip that me and my sis co-own... still need to pay her back some money cos she pay first for the pullip nina... whom we name Sunako....

and obviously.. i'm still broke.. how not to be broke when my hrly pay is only $6/hr... it's miserable cos i'm only getting ard 800 or less after CPF deduction which cannot nv be enough when i got my study loan to pay, the nikon cam's instalment, the internet bill, the hp bill and the buying of mangas, which i cut down so much already... cos the ones i'm buying.. are either not yet released or i dunno where the author had disappeared to... and there' s the buying of my darling's tsuyoshi's album.. - no spare money for that too... =(

is this the sign to ask me to go look for a perm job.. but i like it here wor.... although it's temp.. i definately learn more things than when i worked for my previous boss.. whom u all know who lah... thou shall not mention her name here...
aiya i dunno lah... see how it goes....

then then... i always love to buy pictorial books but nowadays haven't got the chance... sianz...
and now we're in the craze of pullips & taeyangs...
even worse...
i wanna get Maguna Taeyang but i dunno when i'll have the spare money to do so... this is pathetic ok....

and will show Maguna when i get hm... didnt have my HD with me... so couldn't upload... and anyways...

here's some shots of Sunako (Pullip Nina)
i took them on sunday i think... can't really rem when...









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021