... something i wanna get ...

Despite the fact that i am terribly broke.. and i mean it when i say i'm broke...
It's ssssuuuupppppeeeerrrrr hopeless... (*´ο`*)=3
in fact i feel so sianz having so little money to spend each month (after deducting my bills, study loan, instalment, transport fees, i barely have enough...... ) i think i have only like less than 100 bucks lor i repeat less than 100!!!!!!!!
Kinda worse than b4 when i was working with you know who....


but but but... i feel so much happier here.. the ppl here are super nice one lor, both my bosses are damn nice, my bosses's boss is cooler... although i dun really talk to her.. but she has the stern look one... lolx BUT i still NEED MORE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

anyway.. i am not here to talk about ppl@work
i am here to talk about TAEYANGs....
my sista and i had actually buy so much clothes and gadgets for them b4 we actually get them back.. think we're a bit loose in the minds.. i need a screwdriver lolx O(≧∇≦)O


( ^ ^ )( ^ ^ )( ^ )( ) ( )( ^ )( ^ ^ )( ^ ^ )
those who might have rem.. i promised to show Maguna's pic sometime back...
i really like it a lot... although my pockets are super duper tight at the moment,
even with thoughts of letting it go... i have once again decide to get Maguna back when i got the govt $$$.... and below are some pics of the taeyangs that me and my sista likes.. and those we plan to get.. i repeat.. PLAN ONLY!!! which there are 3 we shld be confirm to get.. errmmm haha o(>< )o o( ><)o


This is MAGUNA (of which i shall die die think of some way some how some method to get) (and i shall name him as TSUYOSHI) ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ
Maguna Taeyang


This is LEAD (of which my sista shall die die think of some way some how some method to get)
Lead Taeyang



This is SHADE (of which my sista shall die die think of some way some how some method to get too)
Shade Taeyang



This is TANTUS (of which WE [me n sista] shall die die think of some way some how some method to get)
Photobucket



This is WILLIAM (of which WE [me n sista] shall die die think of some way some how some method to get)
Photobucket




This is MISSIONARY (of which WE [me n sista] should be getting... am still considering at the moment)
Missionary Taeyang


This is EDWARD Scissorshand (of which WE [me n sista] are still considering of whether to get or not....)

Edward Scissorshand Taeyang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021