...i am bored...

Agency called me this morning
tell me got interview for perm job..
as web n graphic designer...
and guess what..
the venue is at KALLANG...
i was like OMG...
i stayed in the west part of SG lor...

and how many times i tell them.. central n west.. and a bit of north lah...
but not EAST lah...
might as well ask me go Celine's hse and stay...

stupid or wat...
and then she asked me.. any news from your side...
i told her dunno.. my boss not ard.. u wan me to go ask who?

ヽ( )`ε´( )ノ

u eat up so much of my money.. still talk crap...
ergghhh

super sianz now...
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(ノ`Д´)ノ


p/s: Accuracy of Death's novel had reached Singapore.. in KINO now...
Kino called me yesterday evening to inform me.. i'm gonna go tml to collect
YEAH!!! although i asked and found out that the wordings are in straight order.. i mean vertical order.. instead of horizontal... hope i'm not gonna look like i just pop an Ecstasy when i'm reading the book...

(●´ω`●)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021