...what did i do last weekend...

what have i been doing?
what have i been doing last weeeeeek, last weeeeekend?
hmmm

Saturday got a sms from Celine and the shock of my life
cos she told me MH not opening on sunday and i was like wth!!
cos we planned to go down on sunday one.. to get maguna n lead...
then i told my sis who smsed me back 'cos she's at work lah
she smsed me back - i quote " WTF" or "WTH" i can't really rem
haha

but i got her to transfer money to my account so that i can get her lead for her..

and so i rushed all the way from home to Aljunied in an hour's time...
MH had kindly extended their opening hrs to 3pm at the request of Celine... and so i rushed....

and bloody hell... expressway jammed like hell.. and all the way from my place there to thomson...they were cutting tree branches and mending the roads.. that is what cause the jam.. and that stupid 960 super packed..
almost couldnt get in.. then i saw an almost empty 960 behind my bus...
WTF!!!
always like that one leh.. that stupid 960...

anyway...
newton circle there also jammed...
always jammed one lor...
wasted so much of my time

i was sweating like mad when i arrived @ aljunied lor
then according to the map (on MH's web)
i was trying to make my way..then i got lost...
cos SPC is longer there lah...
MH nv update the map...

(ノ`Д´)ノ

lucky celine manage to guide me to the place..
phew~

and so i bought Maguna n Lead.. using my mastercard... lucky they have.. otherwise trust me...
just get a truck to carry me back..
i was far too exhausted... plus i was coughing... half sick lor

and yes, we have taken some photos of the boys..
but as usual..
i'm lazy to upload to PC...

and sunday we were supposed to meet celine to fort canning but she got food poisoning.. so in the end me and sis went to TAKa 's Kino & Art fren where we spend a bomb again...

we're trying to find toy guitars for the boys... cos we needed 2, but so far i've managed to get 1...
i need 1 more and i need a grand piano for Sunako...

anyone who knows where to get, kindly let me know...those who have my mobile, pls do not hestitate to call me hor..
i thank you very de much...

and also, if you guys/gals saw boy's clothes (like for Ken's), and it's real cheap and real nice, let me know where and how much oso!!!!

I thank you very de much again...
we have no problem in getting the girl's clothes...
only the boys... and we're finding suits for them as well...

yes, it's a new craze for us..
but we're treating the boys like KinKi Kids, so those who know me, would know how crazy i am over them...
haha
so thank you very de much again (′∀`)


( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \


photos of the boys will be up real soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021