...Shokudo...

will be going to Raffles City's Shokudo later in the evening with Zhiliang, Mitchell and Chileong
it's been quite a while since we last met,
ermm
abt 6 mths?
the last time was during my chalet hor last dec i think
as for celine
haha
met her twice last mth alone
hope you're feeling better my friend...
i asked zhiliang if the 4 of us are considered good frenz or kakis or?
he said well.. we had good understanding, good bond, haha
then i said can say we are 知己rite?
he said yes lolx
3 of my best mates from JI, but of course, sandy, aiqing n hongren are another grp lah (long long time no see.. when to meet ladies?)
the zhangzhen, esther and shanting another grp from my sec( we met at least once a yr? hmm )
then my nafa mates, Celine whom i constantly kept in touch... haha
the rest via msn contact lolx
and my CPF frenz... oops Jiawen is so going to kill me... haha her, me, pris and peiyi had not met up since my grad show hor lolx yes i know.. we need to catch up

the primary sch part.. a bit hard to organise... with lady yasmin away in Uk.. and the rest not responding.. i feel half-hearted to organise leh...

i'm satisfied with my life, with no significant half, but i'm happy
who says i need to have one?
in the future perhaps but now i'm happy the way life is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021