... nothing much to say...

hmmm

my sista tagged me.. asking me to update...but a bit lazy lah...

okie..
i wanted to post photos but then photobucket got problem... couldn't log in to take the pics...
oh well... reuploading them to another host.. is a bit troublesome so heck...

anyway... been taking meds and some new ones for my low iron count/low red blood counts & menses problem...

hope i can stop taking those darn pills soon...
i'm like a walking medicine box... gotta bring the meds with me everywhere i go...

i hoped to go to taiwan this year...
i'm checking out prices already...
pls pls pls the budget airlines... pls come up with a promo and i'll book it right away!!!

sianz...
money is surprisingly low at the moment...
ergghhh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021