...第558期 的 i-weekly - PUBLISHED...

my article got published wor...
@ the 559 issue of I-weekly...
*ahem* i used my chinese name lah...
ha.. but they deleted so much... oh well... at least the main pt was out...
[I and Ai] is coming home
[Kinki Kids' Phi Concert] also coming home...
whahahaha
i had been sick...
cannot eat for 2 days... i got 肠胃炎 lor..
smell food will want to die and puke like mad that kind...
but finally today i can eat 2 longevity buns and small portions of rice...
YAHOO!!!!

hmmm
met Jiawen aka Melissa, Priscilla, Peiyi on friday after work @ Pasta de Waraku... (Central de branch)
had a great chat although Pris was late haha... oh well...
we're meeting again in Sept...
then on Sat, my ah bu accompany me go Taka de Kinokuniya to get the mags that my sis reserved...
there's [Potato]- cos kinki kids on cover
[Duet]- arashi's on cover but lots ok kk in it
[Wink up]- Hey Say JUMP's on cover.. but as usual.. it's becos of kk
haha
then sunday i felt sick...
horribly sick...
monday MC
Tuesday - back to work.. but felt like dying
today - took morning off... now i feel better already... otherwise wheregot energy to post an entry... lolx... but still feel sick in the stomach... -_-
now all i want is more money... i got so many things to buy wor...
shit... where's the money...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021