...wondering...

if anyone of you are wondering
my new job is at SCB - Science Centre Board
being a Creative Artist

They have 4 other designers there...
honestly, i did wonder why they need so many...
and btw, why is their Mac only G4?

OMG lor
i used G5 like more than 2 years ago leh
haix
not only the browser is old, i can't go to msn, cos the OS is old
this does makes me a bit upset leh
i'm like deprived of my communication/contact with the others

and i was chatting with shuzheng via email lor
this is rather pathetic
and i'm starting to look for new jobs again...
but i'll still see how things go...
havent really met the other designers yet

but to tell u the truth, i kinda miss my previous workplace already leh
cos the environment there is better, ppl better oso lor
sianz

see how lah,
will need to charge my sis's mp4 player later
otherwise i dunno how to survive
cos it's mac, i didn't wan to plug my beloved HD in,
it's another story
oh well
wish me luck

Happy Belated Birthday AiQing (o3o1)
Happy Birthday Esther (0401)
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021