... 光ちゃん!愛はパワーだよ♡...

光ちゃん!愛はパワーだよ

光ちゃん!
I hope that you do understand what my darling is trying to tell you
=)

愛はパワーだよ

i actually wrote the below on wednesday i think...
when my thoughts on certain things are pretty strong...
it's just a thought...
but sometimes i feel the need to post it out,
cos it's who i am,
what i feel about certain things,
people, issue, etc...

mangas, animes, dramas, tsuyoshi,
shin domoto kyoudai, kinki kids, my dog...etc

these are somethings that kept me walking till now...
it's my source of strength...
so if you do not know me,
please do not assume that you do...
you're not only insulting me,
you're also insulting the things, the people
that i love deeply...

you might not know why i love tsuyoshi,
but at least, i know why and my sis knows...
and i think that is enough for me...


It's been close to 2 weeks since my last post? not?
Wanted to post something out... but didn't do so...
maybe i'm just finding excuses....
maybe... i dunno what i am doing at all...

sometimes i wanna fly over to see him
but what's the point anyway? is it worth it?
i do not know the answer to this...

i am now saving up to go to Osaka instead of Toyko...
basically because i wanna see him... hoping to catch at least a glimpse of him in NARA...
chances are very very slim....

I do truly like him, but do i truly love him?
my answer would be 99.9% yes...
haha it's probably a stupid question, stupid answer
my friends would say "ermm isn't the answer obvious?"
even my sister would say tat... because i've been gushing over him for ages,
for many years...

anyway, i was listening to his songs,
or rather one of KinKi songs in Yakusoku's single -

ユメハジメハナ

whenever i hear his voice in that song and of course other KK songs, and his solos,
i think my heart melted...
this is how influencial he is to me... that much

just like how Tego n 51 is to my sis... lolx
this is how important my dear 244 is to me...

nowadays, i tend to start my post talking abt beloved 244..
ermm actually no particular reason lah... i just want to talk about him lor...

i will still talk about my other stuffs,
only when i feel like doing so...
work has been a bit hectic recently
part of the reason why i'm blogging lesser than usual...


anyway, this is just my sudden thought lah
no offence to anyone.. whether i know you or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021