...just a thought....

read my sista's latest blog entry just moments ago...
hmmm how to put it...

i was the one who intro KinKi to her,
she explored NEWS on her own (via My Boss My Hero?)
KinKi Kids was "exposed" to me via Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo...
That was how i got to know Tsuyoshi first, then slowly,
i start to love their songs, starting from "Hana" aka "Flower",
well as well as Kindaichi's theme song.... then the rest of their songs...

The very first KinKi album that I ever purchase was not
their first album, make a guess...
since their albums are named alphabetically....
it was not A Album that I buy, it was in fact, D album that I bought first....
then E, F, G, H, I, 39, Phi (after I, they seems to change the naming...)
in fact, i think i did not buy C & A till a later date
(probably around the time of G, H, I that C & A were purchased...)

i still lack B album though... need to get it back asap...

back to the main point... at the very first time,
Tsuyoshi was just my idol, simply just someone whom i like the acting of,
the singing and all... but things change after a few years....
now, he is not just my idol...

I truly love him!! ermmm
i shall explain that later....

I rem my sista liking tsuyoshi before, then i sorta "push" Koichi to her
haha, cos i think partly due to my selfishness
cos i didnt' want her to like the same person as i do... haha
then we can also share the costs of buying their stuffs....
and so, she started to like Koichi,

in which i believe,
she really truly like Koichi a lot.

ermm...
actually, this post is not completed...
i will finished it by sunday bah....

i think the main point is that,
so what if they are idols?

does that mean that we cannot like them?
yes, it's probably true that we do not know them personally,
in which, they do not know us at all,

but sometimes, it's the thought that counts!!!
we might not be with them, or get to know them...
but even as fans or just normal ppl who support them,
be it, physically or mentally....

i'm sure, they know that, there will be someone who supports them in this world!!

i think that is already enough...
for us,
for them!

it's important that they are 幸福!!!
as in attaining their own happiness!!!

in that way, we get to be surrounded by their happiness...

i think if i were to post this in chinese, it might make more sense...
if i got the time, i might do that...

we'll see...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021