...and so life continues...

As what the title says,

Life continues no matter what happens

nothing much happens in my life at the moment

apart from me living in my KinKi Kids fandom

no joke about it

I truly enjoy loving them

Especially my dear Tsuyoshi

I love everything about him

Inner, Outer

He is someone really special

Ever since I get to know him back let's see... 14years ago?

He's on my heart... okie

I've sidetracked abit when I get to know Westlife

But KinKi and Tsuyoshi has never been apart from me!

if you're wondering why the hell I'm writing this post

nothing much

It's just one of those days where I feel I miss him terribly

Even though I listen to his voice daily...

I am crazy...

Maybe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021