Once again

Once again,
I am thinking about certain issues or should i say topics?
listening to 诀别诗 from 胡彦斌

listening to the lyrics as he sings, make me think of a lot of things

about life and many more

i think alot
about many things
many ppl
even abt my job
and of course the stupid money issue

what is life?
what is money?

there are many things you tend to always ponder upon...
sometimes it makes u feel good thinking about it
most of the time, maybe not

maybe i am pessimistic
although i would say i am in middle

i can be very extreme

it's amazing i dun get serious depression now that i come to think of it
hmmm

many times, i think of death
and of course about living...

maybe the end of the world is really 12/2012
we never know till that day really comes...

please do not let me leave this world full of regrets...

enuff said...


------------
updates on my job,
was the photographer @ Pixar's Media Preview today
maybe you might see me on TV
cos Channel Newsasia was here... I say maybe...

oh well... back to work


Today is April's fool day
and also Leslie's Death Anniversary.... RIP Leslie...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021