New Year Resolution?

I know some people have New Year Resolutions...

I seldom have...

*cough*
Cos I know it's hard to keep them...

Tsk Right, I know...

Cos I know I lack the "power" to whip myself...

However, I will try my very best to keep them this year

*Crossing my fingers*

Here's my New Year Resolutions:

1) To get a job asap (I wish and wish and wish, folks, pray for me too k)

2) To save more $ (Shouldn't be too hard I think)

3) To lose more weight (In progress now.... more to go)

4) To cut down visiting the Cyberworld (A little hard, since I do a lot of things over there)

5) To go to Japan again (If I manage to save, this shld be easy)

6) To get a iPad! (Nah, this one's just joking... maybe?)

7) To get an e-reader! (This one I've been aiming for some time)

8) To get moi-self a kareshi (Very hard I think, 5 stars difficulty)

9) To get a PS3! (If I keep spending... I will never be able to save and go Japan = =)

10) To stop listing more resolutions.... (This is making me think.... I'm making wishes instead)

11) I probably should stop now, and try to stop cursing soon

12) To stop myself from getting disappointed in some ppl...

This shall be all

= =

I think I'm really making wishes instead....

Tsktsk... Oh well

But I really hope to go to Japan again...

I missed it lots!

Misses the Dome, misses Tokyo, misses Osaka, Nara!
=(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021