...Now and Forever...

ermmm
nothing in relate to the title i think... cos i was listening to Richard Marx's song... now and forever... ermmm a bit bo liao.. i know...

anyway... wat was i gonna say... oh yes...
went imm on sat with my parents n my sis... my bro gotta do his work so stayed at hm with my wawa... lovable dog... now in my rm...

okie.. here's the thing.. when we're at the cashier paying our stuffs... @ giant... the man in front of us... was using his credit card to pay... and wat was interesting was.. my mum and i had our eyes fixed on our orange juice that was already packed into a plastic bag... dunno why.. but we had this feeling that the man was gonna take away with him when he's done with his credit card transaction...
on the counter, infront of my orange juice.. was his bag of food... his son took it and the next moment...

ya u got it.. he wanted to take away my orange juice... my god... for a miserable of $3.99, u want to steal my orange juice... SHAME on YOU !!!

i shouted out saying tat " xcuse me, this is mine " or something....
this is bad sia... for such a small amt, u wan to take my orange juice... u dunno whether u got buy it yourself one meh....
bad sia....

"shaking head"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021