...Pretty BAD Mood...

question me no more and i shall poke my nose of out of your business...
somehow i believe i had enough nonsenses coming ard me lately....
i'm definately not the type that allows ppl to keep having ppl to poke their noses in my own business....

why izzit there are always ppl ard you, who are dying to find out what the hell you're doing ? dun they have something better to do than to poke their noses into my business when it has got nothing to do with them? this is invading into my privacy i'm telling ya....and whether i tell you or not wat the hell i'm doing has got nothing to do with you... so dammit.. mind your own f**king business...i've hated ppl who irritates me.. how? you might ask... how? i'll tell you how...
by asking me the same damn question over and over again... i can be patient.. but to be asked the same damn question over and over again.. and it can also happen that you know wat the hell is going on.. so F**K off... you know wat's going on and you kept it to yourself.. so dun bother to get any answers from me.. and stop boasting around.. if you think that by boasting in front of me, you can get anything out of me or wat.. you are so so so wrong....

in fact... you juz got yourself another opposer.... i used to be able to stand you... but i dun get it.. does it do you any good to be a goodyback? to be licking ppl's boots? you're only causing yourself to be a pain in the ass by many others... so get a grip and do things on your own rather then asking ppl to help you to do your work all the time.... or am i wrong? you seem to work both ways... i dunno and from now onwards i dun even wanna know.... trust me.. i have my life and you can have yours if that's the way you wan it to be... i had enough... i simply had enough.... get a life!!!!

sometimes i wish i never knew you... ergghhhh but i'm not going to let you ruin my life... and it's juz too bad for you....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021