...terrible...

my gosh..
it's terrible.. i only realise i use the wrong compressor for my animation when i'm on my way hm... no wonder the size so big.. but then i hope nothing goes wrong to the file that i gave roi... haiz... pls pls let me pass... pass can liao.. i dun ask much.. sob... haiz... it's a terrible day... i shld have skipped alan's lesson... haiz.. but no use crying over spilled milk...

now it's time to relax ? no no.. still got other stuffs to do.. sob... neverending sia... and tomolo muz meet chris for my grp's avp project.. haiz.. hope this time can clear... and then later in the day still need to go to henderson sec... haiz

then yasmin juz now tell me.. she got a job in uk le.. finally sia.. she had looked for a job there for the past 2 mths le.. so long sia... but the pay is damn gd even though she is only working there as a design assistant but no worries the company wan to train her... i'm glad for her sia... 15k to 19k pounds per yr sia... so much... haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021