...hmmm a update...

okie.. very very very long no update.. no time and oso bcos i' m lazy to do so...
my CCF grp was enlisted for the CROWBAR AWARDS.. we were the finalists.. meaning we won half the battle liao.... need to pay bloody 25 bucks to go to the awards...

bobian.. am the finalists.. so we need to go... so we paid...
went to it.. last fridat nite...
we lost to NYP.. but nvm.. good try lah.. never expect to be finalists in the first place.. competition is tough...

took pics of the place the award was held.. the ntuc auditorium... ermm shld not have wore my high heels that day.. almost broke my own legs... walked so long... juz to reach the damn place...haiz

i shall try my best to produce better works to enter next yr !!! hmpf

and wat else.. hmmm we left 3 damn wks for all works to be completed b4 the assessment... which is like.. wtf ? so many things to do.. 3 wks how to complete.. i'm not the only one who says that lor.. my classmates all say that... haiz...

avp need to add scenes.. and trust me... haiz... me no like the actor lah.. but i'll tolerate... for the sake of harmony... hmpf...
ok... this shall be it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021