...my life so far...

well... my life now is busy until cannot be furthered described... why ? becos i'm now a third yr student... everything i do now really affects my portfolio... haha... busy schedule... 2 wks term break now.. in which i hope to rest.. but in the end.. my avp ( audio video production ) grp has to start filming our short film and completed the whole thing in these 2 wks... my my... haiz... so far.. we got 2 days more to shoot.. i'm like dead beat liao... i'm getting old... ergghhh.... on hand projects left... a lot sia.... ergghh....

anyway... mayb i shld be glad that i'm still single... cos i dun even have time alone for myself.. let alone a bf if i had one... although there are times when i do wish i'm attached... but trust me.. at least for now i enjoy being single.. mayb when i have a boyfren... my concepts will change... i dunno.. we'll see how.. i do believe in fate... but then u guys might think that i'm being naive haha... oh well... after being rejected by 2 guys... do i feel devastated? actually no leh... i still feel ok abt it.. abt these 2 guys.. one was whom i liked for bloody 6 yrs... and the other for 2 yrs... haha... but still so wat if i get rejected.. i'm still alive... haha... i'm being optimistic :) life does not revolve ard them anyway... they are still my gd frenz... :) haha...

i shall continue this another time... time to work...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021