...well well...

my my... this 2 wks is suppose to be my term break... suppose to have at least a little rest... but... haiz... been busy with the audio video production project... we're doing a short film..
honestly... AVP is not my cup of tea... love watching the films, movies and all.. but to produce one.. haha... it's not easy...

well.. other than tat... i almost failed my animation sia... cos i handed up late.... the rendering got prob.. the burning of the cd got prob... erggghh....
anyway... shld be getting my new pc soon.. haha.. cos i got the sch's bursary.... hiphiphurray..!!! haaha... but getting 1/2 of the sum 1st.. the other 1/2 is next sem. which is next yr.. haiz... so the remaining amt or amt tat exceeds my budget.. my bro will be paying first... haha... thank god my bro oso got bursary... but not his sch de... haha.. but who cares...
new pc ~ haha yeah~~

i've been reading a lot of new comics recently too... lolx... love comics.. they make me forget a lot stuffs and things that i would rather not say it here.. haha.... they make me so happy and relax... i'm toking abt my comics... haha...

lalalala~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021