...contradicting...

i realise that recently i've been contradicting my own thoughts again....
do i still care? do i still give a damn abt it?

i meant to blog abt my primary school gathering which happened 2 days back... but something else is on my mind that kept me on hold on blogging the gathering... and i'm not quite sure myself what is "THAT" thing... hmmmm

am i in the correct path that i wanna take this path to carry on my career ? is this wat i really want ? i kept thinking that i've wasted a lot time before... but that time lost had made me found a few close friends over at pre-uni... and do i still have that leadership qualities that i used to have? i seemed to have lose a lot of things over the years... i wondered what and why....

i know i'm a headstrong person... i know i'm stubborn... i know i can be too straightforward... and i know i've loved someone strongly before...but of course nothing came out of it, i got rejected... otherwise i would have never let go of him...i felt that i've missed him but i'm not sure...maybe it's long gone... perhaps i should just let go now...... and sometimes late at night... i believe that i'm beginning to be afraid of something... but what is that something... i'm questioning myself but yet i can't find that answer...

. . . . . .
i love my dog. . . . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021