...gEtting married...

goodness.. so many of my primary school frenz are getting married...
and i'm not one of them... maybe i shld go and get a bf now and get married the next day or so... no offence.. i'm just making a joke out of myself....

i'm still single... it's has its good n bad pts and i'm not really complaining about it...
i'm turning 24 in less than 2 months time... time really flies... shit sia.... i'm getting old liao lor...
ergghhh.... and i'm still single... haha.... no one wants me and all my frenz just say that maybe "the one" for me hasn't turn up yet... ya right... so i shall just keep waiting right ?

i wonder if i'm impatient... or am i just trying to prove to myself or the others that yes i'm know i'm fat and yes i'm boyfrenless... so ? there are some bo liao frenz of mine actually just one or two who always like to tease me or make fun of the fact that will i ever find a bf? honestly if i had one.. does it prove anything ? oh ya.. mayb it does... meaning that even such a fat person like i do.. can also get a boyfriend right ? to hell with them...

ya ya ya... i'm boyfrenless.... so wat ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021