...ankle...

i just realised that in april, i had only posted 2 entries... goodness...
it's the deadline month... no wonder i had such little entries...
going to genting soon...
hope i can get to really relax and not think of stressful issues...
2 of my gd buddies are in London n Australia... both coming back by end of year... haiz...
wanted to blog about something... but i forgot wat izzit...
hmmm...
anyway... here's some other pics on the grad show exhibition as well as some pics taken over this mth...


here's tracy and me... my fellow classmate

this is chileong, my pre-uni classmate for few mths.. he came to support me on the opening ceremony of the exhibition !!!

this is Roi !!! my animation lecturer !!! the animation guru !!!!! he's the best !!!!

this is celine a.k.a kaya, my kaki for this Final Year Project!

bought this black forest classic @ 4leaves for mother's day celebration (last nite @causeway pt)

my one and only beloved chihuahua

ah.. this is tsuyoshi domoto's latest calender... my sister bought it for me for my this year's bday lolx... very very very very very belated haha but it's ok lolx
expensive though... close to 50 bucks... imported frm japan... she got herself koichi domoto's calender lolx....

that's the front cover... haha.. inside even more juicy !!!!
i just love him soooooooooooo much

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021