...i'm still sick...

i'm still sick...
flu n cough...
few days back.. went to fuwell @sim lim Sq to upgrade my pc... added ram and a 300gb HD...but at nite.. the stupid new HD died on us and causing my entire older HD to crash on me...
next day my bro went to change... so far we formatted our pc... lost a huge amt of info and pics and animations.... really sux.... imagine a total lost of 100gb of info, pics, songs, animations.... cos my previous HD is 120gb....haiz... now everything gotta start all over again... so got free space of 420gb of space...

finally bought a digital camera... SAMSUNG... cos of it's functions... cos at first gotta get either NIKON or CANON one... but later chose this one becos of the functions and special screen...

anyway.. here' some of the grad show pics...




that's me and Priscilla (ex-CPF colleague)



that's me, Peiyi and Jiawen (my ex-CPF colleagues again)

Peiyi and Jiawen

me and Peiyi

me and Jiawen


me, Junhao and Aiqing (both my pre-uni frenz, junhao is also my kindergarten fren!!!)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021