...feel...



i think i'm feeling depressed...

or at least i think my mood is pretty unstable...

feeling very restless... very sianz...

very sick and tired of a lot of things...

why...

haiz...

i want to buy a car but i havent got my licence yet...

i want to buy a new phone but i dunno wat model to get or even wat brand...

i want to get myself a lot of things but i got no $ ...

i want to leave and get my ass over to a long vacation...

i want someone to accompany me when i'm sad and i dun mean my dog...

i want to get a degree but i got no $ again...


it all sum up to excuses n more excuses that i'm creating for myself...

i'm trying to run away from reality

is it possible to just run away forever...


it is not possible at all...

not possible at all...





i know i know...

is it because i just turn 1/4 century old...

i'm not thinking straight...

help...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021