...happy bday...



Happy Birthday to me!
i'm officially 1/4 century old now...
how time flies man...
celebrated my bday with Zhiliang, Mitchell, Chileong yesterday...
my J.I frenz...
actually is combo celebration cos Zhiliang's bday is 3 days away from mine...
we're the Feb babies !!! haha
We met at P.S. then went to have lunch, Mit treated the both of us... Me n Z..
CL bought me a bday pressie... Arigato fren...
a namecard holder that acts as a mirror as well... kinda cute lolx...
then Z gotta meet his family for pre-celebration of his bday... so the 3 of us went to jalan jalan somemore... Mit's Bf came... then CL thought maybe we can go for a movie...
we walked from PS to The Cathay... sob... no movies that we thought nice to watch...
then Mit n Bf went to Orchard as we parted our ways...
me n CL then walked over to Bugis... where we decided to try our luck... see can find any nice movies a not... sad.. oso dun have...
in the end, both of us went to Starbucks to have coffee n tea.. where we both complained our work.. lolx....
after which we decided to go home cos we're too tired...
ARigato my frenzzzz....
it's really good to have 2 guy frenz where u can talk abt practically anything... although i think me and Z are closer cos we think more alike haha...
here's some pics...
and forgot to take with Mit oso.. cos cam was with sis who went to see Luo ZhiXiang...

me n maomao last nite haha..

okie... i havent really thought of wat pic to upload... so bear with me...

work had been a disaster... cos i'm overload with work... abt to die soon.....

and i'm been told to do a blood test by the doc... saying i could have some blood disorder or wat... am currently waitin for blood test report... wish me luck....

i miss being free and relaxed.... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021